Friday, January 16, 2009

Alert

Ugh, what happened? The frostbite infected my brain and I ingested too much cheese foods and my brain wouldn't craft thoughts.

Anyway:

Melissa to me
Subject: DENIM OVERCOAT ALERT

I REPEAT-there is a denim overcoat alert in the Chicago area. The victim was spotted at the Monroe train stop wearing a light blue denim overcoat-to the knees. Use caution around this area.


Meagan to Melissa
Subject: Re: DENIM OVERCOAT ALERT

OMG---please tell me it was Britney and Justin circa 1999!!!


Melissa Gill to me
Subject: Re: DENIM OVERCOAT ALERT

No man, it wasn't an EPIC denim overcoat, it was a "I'm gonna molest all your children wearing nothing but this" kind of coat.

Like this, but longer, and LIGHTER.




1 comment:

Molly said...

Perfect for the PTA annual dinner!